Call for Abstract
5th Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference, will be organized around the theme “Pre-eminent Advancements and Exploring New Dimensions in Pharmaceutical Chemistry”
Euro Pharma Chemistry 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Pharma Chemistry 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pharmaceutical science is the study of drug compounds, and it includes the drug development process. This includes drug discovery, delivery, absorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion. There are components of biomedical investigation, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics. The Pharmaceutical science’s prompts professions in drug development, pharmaceutical enterprises, and research facilities. Pharmaceutical scientific experts are associated with the advancement and evaluation of therapeutic compounds. The field of pharmaceutical chemistry is in unique and it involves vast areas of expertise. Learn more about the Novel aspects of pharmaceutical chemistry at Pharmaceutical chemistry conference Prague, Czech Republic.
- Track 1-1Advanced organic synthesis techniques
- Track 1-2Analytical method development
- Track 1-3Screening of drug candidates and lead molecules
- Track 1-4Metabolic stability studies
- Track 1-5Molecular modelling based drug design system
- Track 1-6Green Chemistry Tackles the Grand Challenges
Medicinal chemistry is an academic journal deals with the facts of Chemistry pharmacoanalysis and the chemical analysis of compounds in the form of like small organic molecules such as insulin glargine, erythropoietin, and others. It also helps in developing new chemical entities from the existing compounds that are of medicinal and therapeutic effect. Here the process involves seclusion and identification of the entities and their probable effect on the specific target and might include a computational or synthetic observation of the underlying agents.
- Track 2-1Medicinal Organic Chemistry
- Track 2-2Synthetic Medicinal chemistry
- Track 2-3Anticancer Agents in Medicinal chemistry
- Track 2-4Medicinal Biochemistry
- Track 2-5Medicinal Chemical Research
- Track 2-6Medicinal Companies and Market Analysis
- Track 2-7Applied Medicinal chemistry
- Track 2-8Bioorganic Chemistry
- Track 2-9Anti-Infective Agents in Medicinal chemistry
Pharmaceutical biochemistry consist’s the data of biochemistry & chemistry & applies to the production of the many helpful medicine. It principally issues with the science of medicine, and their clinical uses and therefore the study of their adverse effects on living organisms. It provides a whole understanding of chemical processes occurring and related to the living cells at molecular level that's associated with drug action. It was conjointly helps to acquire the data on the adverse effects, molecular targets, & characterization of medicine or different chemical substance within the living cells & organisms.
- Track 3-1Protein structure and dynamics
- Track 3-2Forensic Biochemistry
- Track 3-3Histopathology
Medical biochemistry is a field that studies different types of molecules in hopes of bettering technology and medicine. In order to work in the medical biochemistry environment, students typically need to get an advanced degree, such as a master's and doctorate.
- Track 4-1Potential use of stem cells for regeneration
- Track 4-2Harnessing yeast organelles for metabolic engineering
- Track 4-3Si-RNA a tool in chemical biology
- Track 4-4Proteomics
- Track 4-5Discovery of biomolecules through meta-genomics
Diagnostic agents are the substances used to examine the body in order to detect the impairment of its normal functions. Usually these agents find no other use in medicine.
- Track 5-1Cellular pathology
- Track 5-2Clinical chemistry
- Track 5-3Hematology
- Track 5-4Clinical microbiology
Drug Formulation is the process where different chemical substances including the products which are combined to produce a medicinal product. There are numerous anatomical routes which are thought them as medical drugs that can be administered directly into the human body. The selection process of the route depends upon three factors which are: the effect desired type of disease & finally the type of product.
- Track 6-1Design, manufacture and use of efficacious dosage forms
- Track 6-2Types of Formulation: Enteral, Parenteral and Topical
- Track 6-3Water-miscible formulations
- Track 6-4Other formulations: Pesticide formulation
The Pharmaceutical chemistry is a sub-division at intersection of chemistry, especially synthetic organic chemistry, and pharmacology and various biological specialties, where they are involved with drug design, chemical synthesis and development for a market/ bio-active molecules (drugs). It involves chemical aspects of identification, and later systematic, thorough synthetic alteration of new chemical entities to make them appropriate for therapeutic use. In Pharmaceutical chemistry the most common guide was focusing on small organic molecule’s encompasses synthetic organic chemistry and aspects of natural products chemistry and computational chemistry together targeting at drug discovery and the development of new different therapeutic agents.
- Track 7-1Chemical biology
- Track 7-2Enzymology
- Track 7-3Structural biology
The preventing environment pollution is an essential issue in the current world than cleaning up the atmosphere. By tradition, chemists have the designed product that is effective and economical. They need to think about the waste generated throughout the process of the new chemicals and product and its toxicity. Inventing any novel product that is of concern to North American country or ecosystems ultimately goes into the environment at the top of the lifetime.
- Track 8-1The Metrics of Green Chemistry
- Track 8-2Green Chemistry and Sustainability
- Track 8-3Designing Sustainable Solutions
- Track 8-4Principles Applied in Green Chemistry
- Track 8-5Green Chemistry Focuses on Inherent Hazards
- Track 8-6Adverse Effects of Chemicals on Health and the Environment
- Track 8-7Green Chemistry Problems
Analytical chemistry is that the investigation of the partition, identification, internal control and quality of affirmation of the artificial components of characteristic and made materials. The support of a sought after level useful in Associate in Nursing extremely administration or item, particularly by implies that of thought concerning every part of the technique for conveyance or creation.
- Track 9-1Clinical analytical chemistry
- Track 9-2Environmental analytical chemistry
- Track 9-3Quality control
- Track 9-4Forensic analytical chemistry
It was refers to the approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compounds in the body as needed to safely achieve their desired therapeutic effect. The Drug delivery technologies will modify the drug release profile, absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination, for the benefit of improving product efficacy and safety. Drug release from: diffusion, degradation, swelling, and affinity-based mechanisms.
- Track 10-1Enteral (gastrointestinal tract)
- Track 10-2Parenteral (via injections)
- Track 10-3Inhalation
- Track 10-4Transdermal
The drug is designed and manufactured with the correct ratio of the components is only to achieve the desired target of delivering it to the corresponding patients with the fewer side effects which is taken care by the pharmaceutical industries by developing their drug discovery protocols. The innovative ideas on the streams like immunogenicity, bio recognition, pharmacokinetics, non-specified toxicity, pharmacodynamics and efficacy of drugs is also being generated.
- Track 11-1Lead identification and optimization
- Track 11-2Chemical biology approach to drug discovery
- Track 11-3Plant derived drugs in drug discovery
- Track 11-4Computer aided drug models in drug discovery
- Track 11-5Drug transporters in drug discovery
Radio pharmaceuticals are one of a kind restorative plans containing radioisotopes which are utilized as a part of major clinical regions for finding and additionally treatment. The offices and systems for the generation, utilize, and capacity of radio pharmaceuticals are liable to authorizing by national or potentially local specialists. Extra controls may apply for issues, for example, transportation or administering of radio pharmaceuticals.
- Track 12-1Radioactivity
- Track 12-2Radio-pharmacology
- Track 12-3Medical Isotopes
- Track 12-4Medical Isotope
- Track 12-5Nuclear medicine
- Track 12-6Imaging and Non- Imaging
Pharmacology is moving forward in the research field due to the innovations in the vast field like biomedical science, encompassing clinical pharmacology, that is concerned with the effects of drugs/pharmaceuticals and other xenobiotic’s on living systems, as well as their development and chemical properties. In precise, pharmacology also helps in exchange of information regarding health sciences.
- Track 13-1Rational Dosing & the Time
- Track 13-2Neuropharmacology
- Track 13-3Clinical Pharmacology
- Track 13-4Drug Biotransformation
- Track 13-5Drug Receptors
- Track 13-6Pharmacy Practice Research
- Track 13-7Pharmacotherapy
- Track 13-8Pharmacotherapy
Phytochemistry is the investigation of phytochemicals, which are chemicals gotten from plants. Those are considering under phytochemistry endeavor to portray the structures of the vast number of auxiliary metabolic mixes found in plants, the elements of these mixes in human and plant science, and the biosynthesis of these mixes. Phyto-chemistry can be considered as sub-fields of botany or chemistry. Activities can be led in botanical gardens or in the wild with the aid of ethno-botany. Applications of the discipline can be called as pharmacognosy, or the discovery of new drugs, or as an aid for plant physiology studies.
- Track 14-1Polyphenols
- Track 14-2Phytosterols
- Track 14-3Alkaloids
- Track 14-4Saponins
An emerging field in the industry is Cosma-ceuticals relates pharmaceutical drugs and traditional cosmetic products and knowing the advances in the field and knowledge of Skin Biology and Pharmacology facilitated the development of Pharma in cosmetics. The sources in pharmaceuticals are starches and they make a variety of contributions. This includes from binder to sweeteners (sugarless) thereby resulting in products as disparate as toothpaste, tablets, emulsions, lotions, liquid medicines and creams. Starch is also used in quite extensively in healthcare products, cosmetic and make up.
- Track 15-1Inject-able Cosmetic treatments
- Track 15-2Acne therapy
- Track 15-3Craniofacial treatment
- Track 15-4Industrial Pharmacy and Cosmetics Science
- Track 15-5Facial Cosmetics and role of Pharmacist
Nano-medicine is the interdisciplinary field of science, restorative use of a Nanotechnology, which incorporates diagnosing, treating and forestalling malady and horrible damage, mitigating torment and saving and enhancing human wellbeing utilizing atomic instruments and sub-atomic learning of the human body. It manages the structure running from 1nm to 100nm. It has an extensive variety of use in medicinal fields like medication conveyance, Cancer treatment, Imaging, Sensing, Blood refinement, Tissue designing, and Medical gadgets.
- Track 16-1Advanced Nanomaterial
- Track 16-2Nanotechnology applications
- Track 16-3Nano-materials safety and regulations
- Track 16-4Nano-materials Characterization and Synthesis
- Track 16-5Nano-devices and Systems
- Track 16-6Biomedical Nanomaterial
Biologics are genetically engineered protein’s and these are derived from human genes. These are designed to inhibit the particular components of the immune system that plays a pivotal role in fuelling inflammation, which is a central feature of rheumatoid arthritis. The pathophysiologic rationale for, and clinical application of, Biologic agents in the management of autoimmune diseases, cancers, or other pathologies where a molecular target can be identified.
- Track 17-1Biologics: sugars, proteins, nucleic acids
- Track 17-2Allergenic and somatic cells
- Track 17-3Large–scale production transgenic
- Track 17-4Nano-biopharmaceuitics
- Track 17-5Medical devices
- Track 17-6Recombinant therapeutic protein, and living cells used in cell therapy
Computer aided drug design (CADD) centre works with collaboration between structure biologists, biophysicists and computational scientists for discovery of the new chemical entities. Computer-Aided Drug Discovery and Development (CADDD) will be utilized in this diagram of the territory to cover the whole procedure. Both computational and experimental techniques in chemistry have essential parts in drug discovery and drug development and speak to reciprocal methodologies.
- Track 18-1Brief History of CADD
- Track 18-2CADD Strategies in the Drug Discovery Process
- Track 18-3Graph Machines
- Track 18-4Serendipity in Drug Research
- Track 18-5Drug Discovery Process
Bio-Pharma Trend’s are being ever-increasing pressure to compete in challenging economic and the technological environment, pharmaceutical and biotech companies must continuously in-novate their R&D programmes to stay ahead of the game. Summarized several important trends affecting biopharmaceutical industry namely as:
- Track 19-1Advancement of various aspects of gene editing technologies
- Track 19-2An increasing focus on microbiome research
- Track 19-3Artificial intelligence (AI) for drug discovery/development
- Track 19-4A controversial but rapid growth in the area of medical cannabis
- Track 19-5Continuous focus of pharma on engaging in R&D outsourcing models to access innovations and expertise.
Pharmaceutical chemistry involves in curing and providing remedie’s for disease, analytical techniques, pharmacology, metabolism, quality assurance, and drug chemistry. There are elements of biomedical analysis, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics. Pharmaceutical chemistry work is usually done in lab setting. In development of the pharmaceutical agents, synthetic organic chemistry and chemical synthesis are involved to give the desired bio active molecule. Learn more about the perspectives of Medicinal Chemistry at Pharmaceutical Chemistry conference.
- Track 20-1Application of Medicinal Chemistry to Pharmacology
- Track 20-2Primary metabolites
- Track 20-3Secondary metabolites
- Track 20-4Biosynthesis
- Track 20-5Modern Natural Product Derived Drugs
- Track 20-6Biosynthetic Mechanisms
- Track 20-7Prostaglandins and Steroids
- Track 20-8Alkaloids and Terpenes
- Track 20-9Isolation and Structural elucidation of Natural Products
Research and Development can be defined as innovative and experimental work undertaken on a systematic basis to increase the stock of knowledge including search of new molecules, synthesis and modification of known molecules and also some methods to increase production rate by adopting diverse techniques. Superior quality R&D work requires an excellent back up from what are called the support functions. These include analytical, information services and technology, intellectual property and regulatory affairs. The management of these functions, especially the laboratory based analytical service, requires many of the skills associated with core R&D and will therefore not be treated separately in any detail, except to point out their relationship and role within the organization.
- Track 21-1Challenges in Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Track 21-2Scope of Pharmaceutical Research
- Track 21-3Pharmaceutical Packaging and labelling
- Track 21-4Pharmaceutical industry
- Track 21-5Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Track 21-6Pharmaceutical Technology Assessment
- Track 21-7Opportunities in Pharmaceutical Management